Our mission is to read, ATTENTIVELY, every word of the Bible in 90 days.



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Monday Nights?

Okay, nobody has commented, and I'm not sure why. I am going to throw out Monday nights at 8:00pm as an option for our weekly meetings. Can you make it? Let me know...try leaving a comment here. (You can do it "anonymously" without signing up for anything new.)

Our first meeting will be at my house on Monday, May 17th. Our 14th meeting will be on August, 16! We can discuss details like Memorial Day and 4th of July holiday when we all get together.

Looking forward to the next 90 Days!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds good! thanks for organizing, friend!
-lindsay

Anita said...

YEAH!! At least it will be you and me...we will see who else will be able to join us! :)

Unknown said...

Mondays @ 8:00 works for me :) CAN'T WAIT!!!

Unknown said...

Monday works for me too! I am looking forward to it.
Melanie

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to have to just try to do the study on my own. I am just swapped with work, school, unpacking, and trying to just get everythig livable and oraganized here. I will call you so I can get the book. :-) Thanks! Lisha

Anita said...

Hey Lisha! Oh, Mannnn! (Yes, say it like Swiper the Fox!) :) I understand though...we will get out to see you soon and bring the book. If you want to join up with us at any point (or borrow the DVDs) let me know...
:) Anita